Healthy intensive seminar to help transform your cookingand to create new healthy habits in Barcelona
SUMMER SCHOOL INTENSIVE SEMINAR
Are you looking for a healthy intensive seminar to help transform your cooking, to create new healthy habits and revitalise your body & mind?
Montse Bradford is offering for the first time in Barcelona, an English speaking seminar. Is a unique opportunity for people living in town or around the world, wanting to visit this artistic and historic city.
The course is taught by Montse & Associate Teachers of the school who all have a wealth of experience between them. The course not only covers healthy recipes, but slowly unfolds a very comprehensive study of the energetics of foods, the healing power of cooking and the transformative qualities of a natural life style.
The seminar offers hands-on practical cooking in small supervised groups. Theory, discussions, individual and group processes involving different techniques, help participants to learn how to create health & well-being for mind & body and to experience the dynamic flow of energy in us and in life.
This intensive weekend provides you with the foundation and the basic understanding about the healing power and energetics in food, body, mind and emotions.
- The 7 levels of Cooking
- Our body’s needs. Why, what, how and how much
- The modern way of eating and its effects
- The move towards a healthier way of eating
- Transitional steps. Changing for the better
- The inner journey of digestion – achieving its maximum potential
- Creating good quality blood
- Activating our body’s natural ability to detoxify
- Breakfast – start a day with harmony and vitality
- Introduction to the Energetics of our daily foods
- Simple menu planning for daily use -theory & practise
- Mastering the art of daily balance
- Cooking for individual energetic needs
- Learn about our Constitution
- Self-diagnosis and its practical application in daily cooking
- The wheel of life: our needs at different stages of life
- Reclaiming our natural weight – general guidelines to achieve it
- Reasonal cooking – how to achieve balance in each season
- Quick cooking for busy people
VENUE: In Barcelona (next to Pza. Cataluña)
This seminar is not going to be available this year.
For bookings / further enquiries please contact:
- e-mail: For bookings/further enquiries, using the email subject ´MBB´ please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: Emma 622698673